Intermediate study information
- Eligible students who qualified with B.S.E.B. or C.B.S.E. , can take admission in this course. Students can select specific subject as per the guideline provided by Bihar School Examination Board (Senior Secondary) Patna which facility is available in the college.
There are three stream in Intermediate
- Compulsory Subject: NRB + MB (AE, ML, U)
- I.A. (Intermediate in Art)
Language and Literature: Hindi, English, Maithili, Urdu, Persian, Sanskrit (One of them is compolsory in Art, Science and Commerce faculty)
- I. Sc. (Intermediate in Science)
Any three of History, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, social Science, Geography, Home Science, Music, philosophy
- I. Com. (Intermediate in Commerce)
Accountancy, Business studies and Entrepreneurship/ economics
Nalanda Open University
|Students who want to take admission in the college, can fill out the proper admission form with their specific eligibility and with maintaining the guideline of admission process and submit to the admission in-charge.